Join the Food Works 2014 CSA!
Our CSA is designed for folks who want to support the Food Works program as well as receive great farm fresh produce! For 21 weeks, from mid June through the end of October (Starting June 11), you’ll pick up your weekly share of beautiful, local, organic produce at one of three drop sites. You’ll also be supporting low income families in North Portland to receive the same beautiful, local, organic produce for free.
How much does it cost?
The 21 week CSA share is $600. We think that this is a great value for the amount of local organic produce you will receive.
How Do I Join the CSA?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding the CSA.
Where Are Our Drop Sites?
We offer 4 sites to pick up your weekly box at:
- Portland State Farmers Market (Saturday, Downtown Portland)
- St. Johns Farmers Market (Saturday, St. Johns)
- Village Market (Wednesday, St. Johns)
- Sisters of the Road (Thursday, Downtown Portland)
What’s In Our CSA Share?
- Always Includes 7-12 different vegetables each week
- It’s a great size for a family of four or a couple hungry adults.
- Includes the Food Works newsletter that keeps you up to date on farm happenings, what’s in season, our favoriterecipes, youth writings and Food Works program updates.
Testimony from our 2012 CSA members:
“MUCH better than previous CSAs that I have participated in. Everything was *super* fresh.”
“Always fantastic: fresh, not even anything that was past its prime, and with just the right amount of dirt / imperfections to make it feel like you’re eating real food. Am going to miss it until next year.”
“Great variety of produce, seeing the students working at the market, great value.”
Below is sample CSA Boxes from the 2013 season:
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions that you have about the Food Works CSA. We would love to support you to become a member.