Join Village Gardens for our second annual spring fundraising event, an inspiring opportunity to celebrate and learn about Village Gardens work to create a more just and healthy food system in Portland. The evening will include food from James Beard Nominee Cathy Whims of Nostrana, community participant presentations highlighting program successes and a silent and live auction.
Thanks to all our Event Sponsors and Donors!
- Friday, March 14 6:00-9:00pm
- Bauccio Commons, University of Portland
Funds raised at this event will be used to strengthen programs like Food Works which support youth to grow as strong food system advocates, assistcommunityleaderstooperatetheVillage Market, Portland’s first non-profit healthy corner store, develop powerful community organizers addressing community health through the Community Health Worker program, and strengthen channels for food access andsocial capital through community gardens, theurbanlivestock project, market gardener and micro-enterprise projects.
Generously Sponsored By
Attend the Event
- Individual tickets for our Spring Fundraiser are $50.
- Ticket sales will be closed Thursday, March 13th at 8:00 pm.
- Buy Tickets Online ~ Purchase tickets online now and pick up your tickets at the door at will call.
- Mail a Check~ Print out a registration form and mail your payment to Village Gardens, c/o Janus Youth, 707 NE Couch St, Portland OR, 97232. Tickets will be held at will call at the event.
Sponsor a Table
A Table Sponsor helps to support a successful event and fills the room with individuals interested in learning more about how Village Gardens is building a healthy, community-based food system. Your $500 table sponsorship includes 8 tickets to the event, recognition on table place cards, event program and online materials.
Become an Event Sponsor
We are grateful for partner organizations, sponsors, funders, and volunteers who make our work possible each year. Contact Amber Baker at email@example.com with any questions or for more information. Thank you for your support!